Must see :
- Chocolate Hills
- Chocolate Hills Adventure Park
- Panglao Island
- Lamanoc Island
- Bohol Habitat Conservation Conservatory
- Tarsier Conservatory
- Bamboo Hanging Bridge
- Loboc River
- Cabagnow Cave Pool
- Cambuyo Rice Terraces
- Mahogany forest
- Baclayon Church
- Blood Compact Monument
- Hinagdanan Cave
- The Secret Waterfall
- Dimiao Twin Falls
- Have your lunch while cruising along Loboc river
- Ride a bike on a zip line at the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park
- Take a photo with tarsiers at Tarsier conservatory. Make sure those camera’s flash are turned off before taking photos as these creatures are extra sensitive to stress.
- Experience the breath-taking view of Chocolate Hills
- Toast with Sikatuna and Legazpi in the Blood Compact Shrine
- Plunge into cold waters of Cabagnow Cave Pool
- Chase the fireflies in the Night Kayaking Eco Adventure tour
Must Try :
- Chorizo de Bohol is Boholano’s version of chorizo, tiny shape with little hint of garlic and sweetness.
- Boost up your morning by trying the Boholano’s hot bittersweet chocolate drink made from locally sourced cacao.
- Calamay is a delicacy enclosed in a coconut shell made with glutinous rice, sugar, peanut and coconut milk.