Must See :
- The Pink Sisters Chapel
- Aguinaldo Shrine
- Marine Base Ternate
- Mt. Pico de Loro
- Museo De La Salle
- Paniman Beach
- Cabag Cave
- Puerto Azul Golf and Country Club
- Paragliding Philippines
Must do :
- Learn more about the history as you visit the Corregidor Island
- Visit the Aguinaldo Shrine which serves as museum and the home for Emilio Aguinaldo’s remains. Aguinaldo Shrine played an important role during the Philippine Independence.
- Hike Mt. Pico de loro and take the time to climb Parrots Beak which is the highest point in Cavite
- Need some Adrenaline rush? Try Paragliding in Carmona
- Take a glimpse at the lifestyle and decorative arts museum featuring 19th century Philippine lifestyle at Museo De La Salle located inside the De La Salle University Dasmarinas Campus.
Must try :
- Bibingkoy is made of mashed mung beans that are baked inside of dough. The dish is typically covered with a sauce that is made from jackfruit, coconut milk, and tapioca.
- Imus Longganisa is not your ordinary longganisa. It is said to taste like adobo and has lots of garlic
- Tamales made from chicken, pork, garbanzos, peanuts, eggs, and then wrapped in banana leaves.
- Kesong puti
- Panjello also known as Vietnamese Kuchinta can be found in public market of Cavite City