- Dos Hermanos Islands
- Callao Cave
- Cape Engaño Light house
- Palaui Island
- Anguib Beach
- Circadian Bat Flight
- Taggat Lagoon
- Bagsang Falls
- Mapurao Beach
- Crocodile Island
- Calvary hills
Must Do :
- Experience Cabibi Festival which is celebrated every August in honor of the unique shell found only in the Cagayan River that passes through Lal-lo town.
- Witness the shoreline fishing by the local fishermen of Cagayan province from October to March. Shoreline fishing is done every October to March during Amihan (Northeast monsoon) when sea is rough and difficult for fishermen.
- Explore the caves of Callao Cave which features a chapel which is also famous for wedding ceremonies.
- Take a cruise from Pinacanauan River to Callao Cave and witness a million of insect eating bats fly out from the hole, forming a dark line in the sky.
- Pansit batil patong is a stir fry noodles topped with sunny side up egg and chicharon.
- Pansit cabagan is a stir fry noodles with heavy sauce mixed with crushed chicharron and vegetables topped with quail eggs and pork pieces.
- Tinubong is a sticky rice cake with coconut milk inside a bamboo
- Pawa is a milled galapong with sweetened ground peanut filling
- Carabao milk candy
- Cagayan cocoa or Cagayan hot chocolate