Must See :
- San Miguel Light house
- Mount Samat Shrine
- Pasukulan Falls
- Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
- Sisiman Bay
- Pawikan Conservation Center
- Agwawan Beach
- Panoypoy Cove
- Attend the Bataan Day celebration which honors the heroes of World War II.
- Are you an animal lover? You will surely enjoy witnessing the Pawikan festival which focuses on raising awareness about the importance of marine life.
- Go back in time as you enjoy the Philippine – Spanish heritage site of Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
- Visit the sea turtles nesting grounds
- Cashew butter is equally good as peanut butter.
- Cashew prunes made using cashew apple has nice chewy texture with perfect sweetness.
- Tinapa is known to be a famous pasalubong from Bataan.
- Ube suman is a combination of ube halaya and suman.