- Malamawi Island
- Kumalarang River
- Balagtasan Waterfalls
- Bulingan Falls
- Tabiawan and Busay Falls
- Sumagdang Beach
- Museo ng Lamitan
- Calugusan Beach
- Palm Beach
- Rubber Plantations
- Experience spear fishing in Panigayan Fishing Village
- Check out “paper” or the colorful boats used by the locals to cross to Malamawi Island
- Take a visit to the rubber plantations and learn how rubber is produced.
- Panyalam is a pancake shape snack made of rice flour and brown sugar batter deep fried
- Jaa or Lokot Lokot made from rice flour
- Kaliya or Yakan chicken is a chicken dish cooked with ginger, onion leaves, garlic, chili, lemon grass and powdered rice. Fun Fact : Did you know that they do pray over before they slaughter the chicken for Kaliya Dish.
- Jah panyam pitis is a sweet snack made with purple sticky rice, coconut milk and brown sugar
- Chicken pianggang is a chicken dish cooked in burnt coconut and mixture of spices.