- Ditumabo falls
- Ermita Hill
- Ampere Beach
- Aurora Quezon House
- Museo de Baler
- Sabang Beach
- Dicasalarin Cove
- Baler Hanging Bridge
- Diguisit Falls
- Diguisit Beach
- 600 years old Balete Tree
- Experience Baler’s festival celebrated every summer around April – May.
- Surf the waves of Baler in Sabang Beach.
- Explore Baler’s history in Museo De Baler.
- Experience how to be inside the 600 years old Balete tree. Yes! You surely can fit inside the gigantic tree.
- Trek and swim in Ditumabo Falls.
- Baler’s own version of suman.
- Ensaymada from Dialyn’s Bakeshop at Sabang.
- Casiguran Vinegar is a tuba based vinegar famous within areas of Casiguran
- Pakumbo is a sweet snack made with young coconut meat simmered in coconut water, brown sugar, pandan leaves and vanilla.