- Lussok Crystal Cave and Underground river
- Dupag Rock Formation
- Bayugao Falls
- Cadaratan Falls
- Gololan Falls
- Allabang Cave
- Nalvo Cave
- Mt. Macalino
- Maton River
- Purag River
- Rice Field in Buneg
Must do :
- Witness Say-am Festival every February 14th features the ethnic songs, dance and rituals of Apayao.
- Climb the rock pinnacles at Dupag Rock Formation
- Cliff dive at Maton River
- Explore the cave of Lussok underground river
- Meet the “Isnag Tribe” knowns as the river people of the Cordilleras
- Binungor is a vegetable dish mixture of squash, bitter gourd, jackfruit, eggplant, string beans, beans and bamboo shoots and coconut milk.
- Pinaktan is Apayao’s version of Laing
- Inandila is a longer and thicker version of palitaw topped with coco caramel and crushed nuts.
- Pinaltit is a dish made from ground pork cooked in coconut milk with plenty of chili powder and thin strips of pomelo leaves.