- Mayon Volcano
- Cagsawa Ruins
- Vera Falls
- Quitinday Underground River
- Daraga Church
- Japanese Tunnels
- Embarcadero de Legazpi
- Lignon Hill Nature Park
- Sumlang Lake
- Albay park and Wildlife
- Danao Lake
- Hike along the base of the perfect cone shaped volcano
- Go on an ATV tour and visit the ruins, ride along the river and see some free-flowing lava.
- Jump on a 320meters long zipline in Lignon hill which offers a breath-taking view of Mayon Volcano.
- Bicol Express
- Pinangat is a vegetable dish made with taro leaves and fish meat cooked in coconut milk.
- Puto bukayo is a rice cake filled with sweet and crunchy coconut simmered in brown sugar.
- Kandingga is made with pork lungs and heart, garlic, onion, vinegar and peppers.
- Tiwi Halo-halo is a much creamier version of halo-halo. The secret ingredient? They used coconut milk to cook the ingredients.
- Pancit Bato named after the town of Bato.
Sinarapan is considered the world’s smallest commercially-harvested edible fish.