- Boracay White Beach
- Puka Beach
- Ilig Iligan Beach
- Balinghai Beach
- Bulabog beach
- Hinugtan beach
- Jawili Falls
- Hacienda Maria
- Pagatpat mangrove park
- Ariel’s point
- Bakhawan Eco Park
- Tulingon Cave
- Altavas Underground Cave
- Agnaga Falls
- Dance to the colorful Ati-atihan Festival held every 3rd Sunday of January.
- Test your jumping skills in Ariel’s point which features 3 different level of diving planks.
- See Aklan’s Piña Silk made from woven pineapple leaves.
- Sail away on a Paraw sailing while waiting for the stunning sunset of Boracay.
- Fly away while riding the flying fish above the waters of Boracay.
- Can’t swim? You can still meet and greet the colorful fishes by doing helmet diving, a famous activity in the island of Boracay.
- Binakul is a native chicken cooked inside a bamboo node for extra flavor with extra ingredients.
- Linapay made with fresh pounded shrimp and young coconut meat wrapped in taro leaves and cooked in coconut milk.
- Inubarang Manok contains core of banana stalk and chicken cooked in coconut milk and lemongrass.
- Latik is a variety of suman with latik and grated coconut, wrapped in banana leaves and usually smaller than regular suman.
- Inday inday is a dessert made with sticky rice flour topped with coconut meat simmered in water, sugar and coconut milk.