- Century Old Toog Tree
- Agusan Marsh
- Bega Falls
- Gibong River
- Binaba Falls
- Tugonan Falls
- Mount Diwata Hot and Cold Springs
- Lake Himbang
Must do :
- Experience Kahimunan Festival which is know as the province’s own version of Sinulog Festival. Held every January celebrated by street dancing which features the tribal life of Agusan Del Sur.
- Go on a hiking and explore the wonders of Mount Magdiwata
- Bird Watching in Agusan Marsh
- Binaga is the roasting of mudfish which is commonly known in Agusan Del Sur.
- Makopa Wine
- Guyabano wine