- Lake Mainit
- Kalinawan River
- Magellan Marker
- Cabadbaran Museum
- Cabadbaran Ancestral Houses
- Centennial Bitaug Tree
- Experience Baoto Festival held every June 13 – 15 and witness the 30K Baoto Marathon known as the longest paddling race in the Philippines.
- Lisagan Festival held every 3rd Sunday of October which showcases the Mamanwa dance healing rituals.
- Go on scuba diving and explore the rich underwaters of Agusan del Norte. Some of the diving sites are located in Carmen, Jabonga and Tubay.
- Aside from diving sites, Agusan Del Norte also have several fish sanctuary, Meet and greet the fishes from Gosoon fish sanctuary, Cahayagan Fish Sanctuary and Amontay Cove.
- Try wind surfing in Carmen sea lane and Buenavista sea lane.
- Go on an adventure by canoeing to Lake Mainit
- Spelunking in Humilog, Ka-anislangan, Anibongan and Libas.
- Balikutsa is a handmade snack coconut toffee
- Dried Pijanga also known as white goby which is found from Lake Mainit.
- Palagsing is a variety of suman made from starch of sago palm mixed with brown sugar and coconut. Perfect pair with hot chocolate or coffee.
- Nilambiran is a brown and white striped suman made with two different kinds of glutinous rice, cooked with coconut milk, sugar and salt.