- Guests must possess a medical certificate issued by any government physician.
- Guest must secure Travel Authority issued by Philippine National Police
- Health Declaration Card needs to be accomplished online at aklan.gov.ph after check-in. Guest will receive a copy which they should show upon arrival in the province.
- For returning OFW’s: Guests must secure RT-PCR test (negative) quarantine certification from DOH along with other documents.
For Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) Guest must present government issued or valid company ID/ certificate of employment and travel order for government officials or proof of engagement of their services or mission order from military/PNP personnel.
- Guests should book their flights at least 2-3 days prior to departure date as per government regulations.